Violent Man Makes Fatal Mistake Entering Elementary School

A 34-year-old male who was trying to get into an Alabama grade school was fatally shot by an armed school resource officer. The man, North Carolina homeowner Robert Tyler White, did not have kids at the school. There were 34 kids at the Walnut Park Elementary School school for camp when the event occurred at around 9:30 a.m.

Etowah County Sheriff Jonathan Horton informed that a resident called Attalla authorities to report that there was a suspicious guy outside the structure.

The man likewise tried to force entry into a significant Rainbow City patrol car that was being utilized by the school resource officer.

Gadsden City School Superintendent Tony Reddick informed the outlet that he was “aggressively” attempting to access the school through a number of entrances, triggering a lockdown.

“It’s the kind of call you don’t want to get,” said Reddick. “You definitely have concern about something potentially traumatic that happens.”

When the school resource officer challenged White, he tried to take the officer’s weapon.

It is unknown if White was armed. He was fatally shot in front of the school. The officer sustained small injuries.

Within minutes of the event, lots of officers from a number of various firms were all reacting to the scene.

“We’re just so thankful that none of this involved the children,” Reddick said while speaking to reporters. “Everyone followed the safety protocols that we’ve drilled on.”

In a tweet, the Alabama governor applauded their fast action and success in keeping the kids safe.

“When a situation ensued outside of Walnut Park School in Gadsden today, SROs immediately took action, faculty inside the building followed safety protocols and all children present were kept out of harm’s way. I commend all involved for acting quickly to protect these children,” Governor Kay Ivey wrote.

“At the end of the day, the good news is no one made it into the building, and the kids were safe,” Horton said.

According to WAAYTV, the “Gadsden/Etowah EMA said all children at the school were safely transported to a second location to be reunited with family. Reddick said the children seemed to be unaware the incident happened.”

All of the children were gotten within 20 minutes and many had no concept that anything had actually even occurred.


H/T Timcast

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Article

Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes FACT

Next Article

MLB Players Are REFUSING To Wear Pride Logos

Related Posts